The Role: Research Associate I Asian Language
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Team: Quality is one of the core elements of our company and we perpetually strive to guarantee its three pillars: accuracy, timeliness and completeness. Ours is a Quality Team focused on accuracy.
Our job is to ensure the quality of the information we provide to our clients through many different processes, which range from the verification of the data itself to the creation of Quality Reports, preventive measures and enhancements to optimize our processes. It’s a dynamic team which provides plenty of opportunities for learning and requires from its members to be highly proactive, motivated and detailed oriented
The Impact: As a data provider, we are committed to achieve excellence in our product and we set particularly high standards for our data.
Our clients need to be able to trust the information we deliver, so it is of primary importance to guarantee effective quality processes.
This team is key to ensure the quality necessary to be a leader provider. It is vital to understand the clients’ view in order to keep always working towards a better product, and as a Quality Team it is our job to achieve it.
What’s in it for you:
- Compensation, benefits and training.
- The possibility to learn and further develop your soft skills within a multinational company with great working atmosphere.
- Researching and collecting country specific reports relevant to Ownership processes
- Fixing errors in a timely manner.
- Weekly reporting, participation in meetings and presentations
- Country regulation expert.
- Root Cause Analysis, Business Cases and P&C actions.
- Policy Debate with Country-QA Members.