The Role: Project Manager, Marketing
The Location: Washington, D.C.
The Team: The Creative team at S&P Global provides the expertise and imagination to produce quintessential brand experiences. We are creative catalysts that breathe inspiration and innovation into everything we create, and we epitomize the essence of our brand.
The Impact: The Project Manager’s role will support the development and management of marketing efforts and projects for creative campaigns and brand assets. This position will have the opportunity to create impact to the markets we serve by generating leads and brand presence for the company.
What’s in it for you:
- Promote effective teamwork, and bring interpersonal issues to the attention of the Executive Creative Director
- Communicate with creative team and business partners of varying levels of seniority.
- Identify workflow holes through constructive criticism and provide possible resolutions.
- Manage and source vendors as necessary, matching qualifications with project requirements
- Develop project plans and execution strategies for all projects from initiation through completion.
- Utilize a rigorous process of defining client requirements and project specifications.
- Use formal processes and tools to manage resources, project purpose; clarify roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success.
- Manage complex projects that cross multiple areas of a business, with minimal to no guidance from a more senior member of the team.
- Manage project estimation activity including daily schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
- Manages each project to ensure on time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Work closely with Creative Director to select core creative team, communicate approach, present plans and gain sign-offs.
- Work closely with Creative Director and clients to ensure resource strategy for specific tasks and to implement sourcing schedule to ensure workflow coverage and optimize talent.
- Conduct project kickoff meetings within the creative services team to communicate roles and ensure all team members have the tools to perform effectively.
What We’re Looking For:
- Clear understanding of the creative, digital and print production process
- Project Management Certification is a plus
- BA or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years+ managing creative projects in an agency or in-house agency necessary
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and the objectives of the functional or business areas supported.
- Contributes to the project management team objectives and tracks objectives as necessary.
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law
Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.