The Role: The Associate, Corporate Outreach (Data Researcher II), referred moving forward as "Associate," identifies and develops relationships with covered companies and other third party data providers, striving to uphold a high level of completeness in the data we manage.
The Impact: The Associate procures comprehensive information on the data tracked by the respective department.
The Career Opportunity: The Associate will be part of an exceptional team who work together to support the operations.
The Team / The Business: The Associate will coordinate with covered companies and third-party data providers across the globe.
- You will procure comprehensive information on the data tracked by the respective department.
- Coordinates with content teams for entry of data and follow-up questions.
- Builds and maintains relationships with external contacts as a means to actively track information on the covered content sets.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets.
- Builds industry knowledge where applicable.
- Improves measures for gathering data and identifies new collection methods related to the covered content sets.
- Reviews feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Assists in resolving client questions as it relates to verifying information via company contacts, and assists in audits on department datasets in order to reduce errors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Must have Excellent Communication Skills, both written and oral.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Experienced Employees specializing in Sales,
- Customer Service or equivalent. Preferably with B2B background.
- Must be willing to work in Makati on a night shift schedule.