The Role: As an Analyst for Metals & Mining Industry Content Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate, complete and timely collection and maintenance of relevant metals & mining data.
The Location: The Analyst will report at the Makati City office
The Team: The role would be working with a global team and would working with a competitive environment.
The Impact: You will be responsible for accurate, complete, and timely collection of relevant data published in S&P Global Market Intelligence products for the information tracked by the respective departments.
What’s in it for you: You will be part of a global team that builds expertise in the content and data collection.
- Captures comprehensive information on the data tracked by the Metals and Mining Industry Content.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge.
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Reviews feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Keeps up-to-date on industry trends and reporting standards.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provides meaningful feedback to co-workers.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required. Preferably graduate of Geology, Mining Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering.
- Must be able to compile and maintain files and records.
- Ability to work with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills required to prioritize work and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction, maintain focus and motivation while working with routine and repetitive tasks.
- Willing to work in a mid-shift schedule.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.