S&P Global is seeking a Project Manager to support the Digital Infrastructure Workplace Services team, reporting to the Workplace Services Program Manager. The Project Manager provides project management support for a variety of Workplace Services projects, with a focus on complex and strategic initiatives. A successful candidate will work closely with Digital Infrastructure Program Managers, CTOs, and Leadership Teams, ensuring all deliverables are completed on time.
This role will be part of the dynamic Workplace Services team within Digital Infrastructure.
- Manage critical and strategic technology delivery projects
- Develop and maintain all project artifacts in accordance with PMO best practices
- Define project plans, stakeholder engagement, project tracks and resource needs for related projects
- Facilitate meetings including daily stand-ups, issue resolution, and project status meetings
- Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding infrastructure requirements
- Work with technical leads to resolve project issues as they arise
- Support change management process
- Interface with IT Finance, Infrastructure Leadership, and Program Managers
- Serve as point of contact for escalations related to infrastructure issues
- Successful delivery of the product/service
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, management information systems, or business with experience in technology
- Advanced degree strongly desired
- 3 – 5+ years’ project management experience in a global environment,
- Experience must include Infrastructure or Workplace Services project management
- PMP certification is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in strategic activities and leading cross-functional projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Successful track record in working in a global, multi-client environment
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodology is a plus
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law.