S&P Global Channel & Partnerships
The Role: Relationship Manager
The Location: Centennial, CO & New York City, NY
The Team: As a Relationship Manager within the Channel & Partnerships Segment, you’ll handle external partnerships with our vendors in the United States. You’ll be a part of a close-knit team that works collaboratively within the organization to ensure you are protecting, reporting and empowering specific structures within commercial arrangements. We are composed of experience professionals within the Financial Services industry and your analytical expertise will be valued.
You will immerse yourself in the exciting and constantly-evolving financial world. You will work with clients to ensure that all usage royalty reports are executed in a timely manner. Collaboration and camaraderie is essential to our partnerships, and you will maintain these relationships. Our client services teams’ key responsibility is to improve product usage by allowing clients to use our tools and applications essential to their workflow. If you are a self-starter who can work independently, yield quality results on predefined targets, exhibit good interpersonal skills, we would like to talk to you!
What’s in it for you:
We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Based on planned growth & initiatives, you can emerge to Senior Specialist level and/or more and act as a resource for the team, particularly mentoring your teammates in offices across the globe.
- You will expand your business intelligence by learning how S&P Global impacts clients’ day to day workflow and decision-making processes & build industry knowledge.
- You will analyze clients’ business needs and develop solutions and product improvements to maintain and grow business
- Track new and existing accounts and follow through with all development opportunities to support business growth
- Expand vendor client tracking and usage collection across all product lines
- Generate various reports on Key accounts and create 360 PowerPoint presentations for management
- Maintain and track new accounts, renewal dates for existing clients, investigate and billing or invoice discrepancies.
- Work in collaboration with internal Finance Departments to distribute time sensitive vendor reports
- Interact with clients and assist them with making decisions with long-term relationships in mind
- Coach and mentor junior team members on internal systems and policies/procedures.
What We’re Looking For
- 4-8 years of sales and customer focus experience and broad industry knowledge.
- Analytical and reporting experience utilizing a variety of software systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior level audience
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to clients and internally with all levels of management
- Ability to determine solutions for customers and get the “big-picture” view of the client from a client relations standpoint
- Proven aptitude for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Deep understanding of the finance industry, players, and roles
- You should have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time and remain cognizant of deadlines and schedules
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be advantageous
- Strong analytical background
- Goal and action orientated, with ability to work towards revenue targets within a business development environment
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.