The Team: The role involves being one of the main contacts of clients in providing them support on maximizing the use of the product. On a day to day basis, the Associate’s time is spent majority in addressing clients' questions and requests about the our platform and Excel and is also responsible in escalating issues and inquiries to other teams if necessary, communicating with internal content teams, account management, and sales.
The Impact: Along with providing the best product in the market is providing the best support for it. Associates have a direct impact to the quality of the support provided, hence directly affecting the client's perspective of the quality of the company as a whole. Since the Associates are also direct contact with clients, they also have the opportunity to relay feedback to the company and understand the needs of the clients which is valuable to the development of the product.
What’s in it for you: Associates are trained to be experts in using the products, and given that they receive on a day to day basis feedback from clients, they have a good opportunity to explore roles in the product management/content side of the operations. Since they have client interaction experiences as well, they also have a good position to discover opportunities in account management and sales. Lastly, a good grasp and exposure to the global Energy sector allows them to understand and be an expert in the industry.
The Associates are our link between the end-user and our products. Combing an expertise in our product with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, Associates provide the highest quality support. You will assist our clients with the following tasks:
- Functionality – Associates consult with our clients on the best and most efficient way to achieve quality results
- Data – in order for our clients to feel confident using our data, Associates must be able to explain our collection process as well as the methodologies behind our calculations
- Problem solving – providing creative solutions to meet our clients’ needs
- Excel modeling – Associates assist our clients in building financial models
- In addition to their daily responsibilities, Associates will also have the opportunity to specialize and receive additional training on a particular product or data set.
- Overall successful candidates are bright, fast learners with a strong interest in learning about financial markets within the Energy sector. We’re also looking for individuals with:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A graduate of a Finance/Economic related course
- We are leaning towards to hiring Fresh graduates or people with 1-2 years of experience
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in Makati and on a Night Shift (10pm – 7am). Must be amenable to work on holidays and weekends
- Working knowledge or at least a keen interest to know more about the global Energy industry
- Graduate from a Finance or Economics related course would be an advantage but we highly value candidates that show ability to overcome steep learning curves and are able and willing to work under pressure
- Ability to cope with steep learning curves and work under pressure. It's an advantage to have basic Finance concepts knowledge,
- Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders from internal teams across different S&P sites globally.