The Role: Research Associate, Private Equity | Polish
The Location: Buenos Aires
Only candidates currently living in Buenos Aires will be taken into consideration
The Team: Working as part of a regional team, with the help of our support groups and colleagues, you will cover the private equity markets in local language. In addition to this, you will participate in time-sensitive projects, data quality-assurance, and collaborative initiatives with colleagues across offices.
The Impact: As a Research Associate, your work will be reflected on the product, which our clients use in order to make critical daily decisions. Your work will affect the way our client perceives the market.
What’s in it for you:
- Build your career in a Global company that fosters diversity and collaboration
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Join a work culture that embraces integrity, honesty and transparency
- Receive constant and targeted training
- Identifying relevant information on deal-activity and the buy/sell-side entities involved.
- Managing, processing and updating regional investment firm profiles through primary (direct contact) and secondary (web-based) research.
- Maintaining and establishing direct research contacts with institutional investors in the market in order to ensure data integrity.
- Working with colleagues across multiple locations to address market specific queries.
- Carrying out quality control of regional market data.
- Participating in and developing projects and processes focusing on data-integrity and workflow solutions.
- Understanding the working of the dataset and master work-tools and guidelines.
What We’re Looking For:
- Language skills: Advanced Polish level. English is a must, both written and spoken.
- An inquisitive and investigative nature with a positive attitude and a strong interest in research & data management.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office and an ability to learn how to use new software.
- Able to work with ambitious productivity goals.
- Great communication skills (written and spoken)
- University in course or graduate or equivalent (Preferable fields –though not exclusive-: Economics, Political Sciences, International Relationships, Business Administration, Finance, Business in general)
- As intensive training is provided, financial background is not essential; however an interest in the subject is desired.