The Role: As a Team Lead within Commercial Analytics, you will lead a team of analysts in Pakistan to develop key enabling tools, streamline processes and create actionable reporting to support the Sales and Product Specialist job family.
The Team / Business: The Commercial Analytics team is a fast-paced, challenging environment. Tight deadlines, high pressure, and large data sets are to be expected, along with an opportunity to learn, grow and achieve personal development goals.
We provide a unique position to support a newly design sales organization and “start from the ground up” on a lot of projects, which provides flexibility and opportunities to develop.
The Career Opportunity: Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- Lead a small but growing team of highly motivated individuals
- Improve tools, processes and reporting to support the Sales and Product Specialist job family
- Serve as a point of partner concern for issues regarding personnel, case and project resolution
- Champion teamwork across teams and functions to reinforce standard methodologies and consistency while ensuring high levels of work quality and efficiency in order to achieve team critical metrics
- Effectively evaluate employee performance including assigning goals, conducting performance reviews, and developing direct reports for success.
The Shift: This will be an evening role but flexibility to adjust working hours to cover global support of the Sales and Product Specialist job family is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree. Specialization in Finance, Economics or related field is preferred
- 4-6 years of professional experience in finance with a high proficiency in Excel
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Experience with large/complex data sets, maintaining a high attention to detail and working with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Experience in managing all-star teams with strong people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive, dedicated attitude and ability to engage and motivate teams
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Strong desire to innovate and optimize processes
- Cross-cultural experience is preferred
- Salesforce experience is preferred
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.