The Role: Senior Application Specialist, Enterprise
The Location: London, UK
The Team: You will join a very collegial and professional global team where you will be able to share your broad knowledge within the financial world related to the multitude of datasets offered by SPGMI via our data feed products.
The Impact: You will contribute to the team and company in a meaningful way. You will integrate into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a meaningful impact. Your position is critical as it is the link between the end-user and our products. Combining an expertise in our products with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, the Senior Application Specialist is a mentor among the team providing best and most efficient ways for our clients to achieve quality results by working with the front line associates.
What’s in it for you:
This is a senior position working closely with Client Support reps to ensure they provide superior support to our datafeed clients by training and assisting them with complex data queries and understanding the solutions we have available to our clients. Due to frequent interactions with content and product management, this is a highly visible role with potential for growth both inside and outside of the department.
- Assist Client Support Associates with complex data questions
- Create and disseminate training materials on various product offerings to CS
- Work closely with Content and Product Management to understand and share knowledge across the team
- Documentation of newly found solutions and product updates
- Organize and contribute to project work and UAT as needed
- Staying current on existing and newly developed product offerings
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Strong communication and training skills
- In depth knowledge of SPGMI datasets and feed offerings
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced SQL experience
- Advanced Excel experience
- Advanced degree such as MBA
- Internal Content, Business Analyst or Product Management experience
- SQL certified
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.