The Location: Charlottesville, VA or New York, NY
The Team: The Product Platforms team focuses on defining, managing and supporting workflow solutions for professionals across the markets and sectors we serve. This creative team collaborates cross sector and drives continuous improvements in product innovation and usability.
The Impact: As a Product Manager you will have a specific focus on our MS Office and data screening platforms that's responsible for delivering cross-industry solutions that enable our clients to work more efficiently.
What’s in it for you:
- You are going to be working in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and internal partners to identify and respond to meaningful developments.
- You will contribute to the product vision, capture and prioritize requirements, and help define the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- You will work closely with our user experience, development, and quality assurance teams to deliver new capabilities to market.
You are responsible for owning and developing the strategy for their business unit, ultimately driving revenue by meeting the needs of current clients, displacing competitors, penetrating new markets, solving new problems, or selling to new client bases. Your job is to build the best possible product for our client, including:
- Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our Excel and data screening applications
- Driving product roadmap and execution for Excel/Analytical platforms
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
What We’re Looking For:
Ideally you will:
- have an understanding of financial modelling
- have an understanding for how people in investment banking, investment management, and other financial services firms consume and analyze information
- want to impact thousands of people by designing and building quality products
- 3+ years of experience in product management, 1+ preferred in financial or information services
- Knowledge of financial models and modelling is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- History of working well in a group setting and ability to deliver results
Please note: This position is limited to individuals who will not require company sponsorship now or in the future for continued work authorization.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.