The Role: Senior Specialist – Global Talent Development
The Location: Manila, Philippines
The Team: Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the strategy, processes, and systems that enable S&P Global to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people.
The Impact: As a member of the Global Talent Development Team, the Senior Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day logistics, development, and evaluation, of running the organization’s talent development programs and initiatives. The incumbent will be expected to partner and collaborate with key stakeholders, including business clients, Global Talent COE members, and local HR partners.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a Strategic Learning Partner to the key stakeholders for the site/ location.
- Lead, support and contribute to Global initiatives/ projects.
- Supports learning and development programs by managing the training calendar, venue logistics, participant/speaker/vendor/consultant communications, soft and hard copy training materials and participant evaluations under supervision with ability to manage priorities in timely manner.
- To track learning activities and prepare monthly reports by utilizing learning management system and other platforms.
- Ability to plan, implement and manage Onboarding program for the site/ location.
- Stays up to date on business, industry and functional trends.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn new software, technology, and approaches.
- Implements efficient processes and practices to improve operational capabilities of talent initiatives.
- Able to answer vendor, participant and leader’s questions about our learning programs or escalate inquiries appropriately.
- Strong learning agility and passion for exploring and integrating industry and development innovations.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of related experience in Learning & Development
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working cross-culturally with diverse colleagues in a global environment
- Proven track record for identifying issues and proactively recommending solutions and improvements
- Experience managing external vendor relationships and projects
- Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate degree or Master's degree in HR is preferred
- Strong knowledge of learning and development programs.
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com