The Role: Associate, Product Operations (Media)
S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking an Associate for our Media & Communications product support team. In this role, you will be responsible for handling client support questions over phone, email, and chat while also working with other internal teams to help clients get custom templates, custom research, produce client-facing webinars.
As an Associate, you are the epitome of client support; providing exceptional customer service while showcasing vast knowledge about S&P Global Market Intelligence tools, our data, and the industries we cover. Professionals from the top financial institutions in the world will be asking you to figure out the things that they cannot figure out on their own.
The Team: The Media & Communications Product Operations team is the main touchpoint for most of our Media sector focused clients. As an Associate, you serve as the “face” of the company. Going above and beyond in our service offering is where this team adds value.
The Impact: If selected for the Media Associate role, you will leverage your strong relationship building skills and exceptional customer service attitude to answer incoming client questions and respond to requests. You will also strive to constantly offer guidance and additional perspective to help our clients maximize their use of our product suite.
What’s in it for you: If you’re a self-starter who’s ready for the challenge of becoming a subject matter expert on the S&P Global Media product offerings, this could be the right opportunity for you. Over time, the Associate will take on additional responsibilities, including writing data dispatches, fulfilling data requests from our internal News team, producing webcasts on the media industry and working with our internal template team to add value to our excel models.. The role offers great exposure to many other internal departments, and opens doors for tremendous career opportunities with S&P Global.
What We Are Looking for:
- Open to Graduates of any 4-year degree course
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Detail-oriented and possesses strong critical thinking skills
- Exhibits great interest in learning
- Basic knowledge of finance, the financial market, and our company.
- This would be for a Night Shift (9pm-6am) Willing to work on varying shifts. (Shifts may include weekend and holidays)
- Finance or Economics background would be an advantage
- Adaptable to rapid change
- Provides and accepts constructive feedback
- Willing to lead projects and stretch assignments