S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Senior Associate - UAT
The Location: Hyderabad.
• Product Operations team is a powerful synergy of diverse skills, talents and cultures spread across multiple locations. Customer-focused and result-oriented. Exposure to a wide array of products, platforms and processes globally.
• Open and transparent communication. A great work-life balance. A positive work culture where team members are recognized for their work. Awesome team spirit – we meet challenges head-on and work at the solution as one team.
• We work hard and play harder – we participate in cultural and sports events within as well as outside of the company, and also contribute back to the society through the company’s corporate social responsibility efforts.
• Increase the quality, usability, relevance and user experience of the products we offer our clients.
• Reduce the efforts within the company spent in correcting product flaws and instead focus more efforts helping the client accelerate their product usage.
• Accelerate and increase the awareness of Product Operations and other teams about the changes coming onto our products, for them to support the clients better.
What’s in it for you:
• To have the power and opportunity to shape the future of our Market Intelligence products, while defending our clients as well as Product Operations teams against flaws in our products.
• To become a subject matter expert on how our wide range of Market Intelligence products work.
• Exposure and experience interacting with the best of minds from product management and technology across the globe.
• Hands-on experience working on Agile software development framework.
• Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT): Collaborate closely with agile scrum teams from technology, and product management globally to test the cutting-edge changes delivered to our client-facing products (the Market Intelligence desktop platform & Office plugin, XpressFeed, Capital IQ desktop & Excel plugin, S&P External API and others) and giving feedback on the same, while keeping a very strong focus on our clients’ perspective, to ensure our clients get what they need.
• Facilitate product change awareness: facilitate and conduct knowledge sessions regularly for internal Product Operations & other teams, to help increase their awareness of upcoming changes to products, as well as attract and channelize their feedback into the agile scrum teams developing the products
• Assist in client support: absorb/update product & client understanding first-hand by working on client cases related to the product UAT area.
• Product & business process improvement: interact with Product Operations team globally to identify major client pain areas and improvement opportunities in our existing products & business processes, and then work with the Product Operations teams and technology teams to identify and implement feasible solutions for the same.
• Creating automations: using automation or programming tools like macros in MS Access/MS Excel, using T-SQL in MS SQL Server, or off-the-shelf automation tools to create automations for smaller and simpler business process improvement opportunities that need not be offloaded to technology teams.
What We’re Looking For:
• Ability to quickly absorb the understanding of new or existing product areas, and assess the product changes from the client’s perspective.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen, question and understand, and to be clear and concise while expressing thoughts and pushing back with respect when required.
• Strong work ethic & discipline.
• Ability to take ownership of objectives set, and drive results independently.
• Strong team player with excellent people skills, to build good relationships at all levels, locally as well as globally.
• Ability to quickly adapt and be flexible to changing requirements and processes, and stretch working hours when required.
• Highly result oriented with the ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and suggest improvements.
• Excellent problem solving ability and ability to think out of the box.
• Broad exposure to supporting clients on any of our client-facing products is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of credit solutions products is an added advantage.
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts is an added advantage.
• Hands-on programming experience, SQL, T-SQL/PL-SQL, MS Office (Excel & Access) macros, etc. is an added advantage.
• Three years full time Graduation: B.Sc./B.Sc.(I.T.)/B.C.A./B.Tech./B.Engg./B.Com./B.M.S./B.B.I.
• Work experience: 1.5 years or more
• Three years full time Graduation: M.B.A./M.C.A.
• Work experience: 3 years or more
Associate/ Sr.Associate / Data Researcher III or equivalent, up to Specialist/ Team Leaders can apply, only if employee completes 12 months in present designation & division.
About S&P Global:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.