S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Assistant Manager, CIQ Technical Support, Product Operations
The Location: Hyderabad
S&P Global is seeking an Assistant Manager, CIQ Technical Support, Product Operations to join the Technical Client Solutions (TCS) Desktop team in Gurgaon. TCS is a global team of client-facing technologists with wide ranging responsibilities that include client support, product services and infrastructure support. Being a part of TCS would offer you to be an independent contributor in a team that operates with a positive work culture, where the team members are recognized for their work. Awesome team spirit – we meet challenges head-on and work at the solution as one team.
As an Assistant Manager, CIQ Technical Support, Product Operation you will work in a 24/5 environment providing extensive technical support for our Desktop products. The candidate should possess excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with proven analytical mindset and attention to details. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Engineering and Product teams, to not only improve upon your technical and product knowledge, but also to participate in helping to improve the quality of S&P Global products. You are a substantial fit for this role if you are sharply focused on helping your clients, an efficient problem solver, and proficient in diving deep and learning quickly to master a wide array of products.
What’s in it for you:
Be a part of the global product support team focused on implementing innovative client success.
A career at S&P Global Market Intelligence puts you in a position to be indispensable to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
- S&P Capital IQ delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures, bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation, analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof.
- Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies.
- Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment – get a high-tech start-up atmosphere backed by the stability of S&P Global.
- Oversee daily activities of the Hyderabad team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Run reports to monitor KPIs such as case turnaround times and survey scores, be accountable for high quality technical support delivery out of Hyderabad
- Coordinate with leads in other regions to ensure the global support team meets their customer level commitments and technical support coverage minimums
- Train and mentor team members, identify development needs across the team and ensure individual performance goals are met
- Deliver performance feedback to team members
- Act as a subject matter expert on the products we support, guide team members to develop similar product expertise
- Serve as a technical escalation point for S&P GMI products, working directly with international clients to resolve challenging technical issues.
- Help build, improve and refine our support tools and processes.
What We’re Looking For:
- University degree in a technical discipline plus 5+ years of experience in any of the following roles:
- Technical Support
- Software QA
- Software Engineering
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a leadership role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of the Windows desktop platform and working knowledge of the Windows Server platform
- Software troubleshooting experience, including analysis of log files and stack traces
- Understanding of computer networking concepts and experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Some experience with programming or scripting (prior project work considered)
- Willingness to work flexible hours in order to support our global client-base.
- Team Leader / Senior Team Leader are eligible, if they have minimum 12 months in the current designation & 12 months in the current division
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Performance of the employee should be Fully Achieved and above into last 2 consecutive assessment cycles.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.