The Role: German Speaking Private Equity Research Associate
The Location: Buenos Aires
Only currently Living in Buenos Aires candidates will be taken into consideration
The Team: Working as part of a regional team, you will have direct responsibility for the coverage of the private equity markets in local language. In addition, you will participate in time-sensitive projects, data quality-assurance, and collaborative initiatives with colleagues across offices.
The Impact: As a Research Associate your work will be reflected on the product, which our clients use in order to make critical daily decisions. Your decisions will affect the way our client perceives your market.
What’s in it for you:
- Build your career in a Global company that fosters diversity and collaboration
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Join a work culture that embraces integrity, honesty and transparency
- Identifying relevant information on deal-activity and the buy/sell-side entities involved.
- Managing, processing and maintaining regional investment firm profiles through primary (direct contact) and secondary (web-based) research.
- Maintaining and establishing direct research contacts with institutional investors in the market in order to ensure data integrity.
- Working with colleagues across multiple locations, to address market specific queries.
- Carrying out quality control of regional market data.
- Participating in and developing projects and processes focusing on data-integrity and workflow solutions.
- Understanding the working of the dataset and master work-tools and guidelines.
What We’re Looking For:
- Language skills: Fluency (or advanced level) in German. English is a must, both written and spoken.
- An inquisitive and investigative nature with a positive attitude and a strong interest in research & data management.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office and ability to work easily with new software.
- Able to work with ambitious productivity goals.
- A good communicator, with excellent written and spoken skills, and a confident telephone manner.
- University in course or graduate or equivalent (Preferable fields –though not exclusive-: Economics, Political Sciences, International Relationships, Business Administration, Finance, Business in general)
- As intensive training is provided, a strong financial background is not essential; however the candidate should have a keen interest in learning about the private capital markets and the global business environment.