The Role: As a Data Researcher I in our Bank Rates team, you will be responsible to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data published in MI platform. Maintain a high level of subject matter expertise related to content set, including knowledge of internal applications and external products.
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Team / The Business: We are truly a global firm. The presence of our Bank Rates team spans over Pakistan, Philippines, India and the United States.
Impact: You will have an opportunity to improve your skillset and grow a global internal and external network that will enable you to regularly assess client service levels and identify creative, viable ways to drive meaningful improvement.
The Career Opportunity: Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth and initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- You will contact US banks during US business hours primarily via phone calls, supplemented with emails and Internet-based research to collect comprehensive information on the interest rates for their banking products according to SPGMI parameters
- You will be responsible for timely entry and submission of data within given timeframes
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with external contacts/clients as a means to actively track information on the covered content set falls under the preview of this job
- You are required to keep up-to-date with industry knowledge and build with experience and passage of time
- Improving measures for capturing data and identify new collection methods related to the covered content set
- Ability to work on rate update, 360s, initial collection, daily mortgage and RTQ jobs
- You will have the capacity to learn and work on Fees related and charter jobs
- Lastly, ability to contribute to the department through initiatives including but not limited to Lean, Automation, RPA and Quality Analytics.
Work Shift: This is a permanent night shift role. Applicants should be flexible working in the timings of 6 P.M to 3 A.M.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/College degree
- Excellent communication skills with great telephonic manner to speak to international clients
- Previous calling experience is an added advantage
- Tight-knit collaboration skills
- Eager to learn new things and be a standout teammate
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in the tech industry
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.