The Role: As a Project Recruiter, you will be primarily responsible for attracting and acquiring talent for S&P Global. In this function, you will be primarily responsible to an end-to-end recruiting and candidate management process. This role is also expected to partner with assigned business units to determine hiring needs, market trends and effective sourcing strategies. Provide excellent customer service, both internal (hiring managers, interviewers) and external (candidates, community/campus contacts). This project will run for 8 months and with a possibility of permanent employment at the end of the project on a per business need basis.
Location: Makati, Philippines
The Team: This role will be part of a growing Manila Talent Acquisition team, comprised of experienced Talent Advisers who are supporting the three delivery centers in the Philippines. The local team and its regional counterpart (TA APAC) is a very dynamic, collaborative & highly engaged group with strong passion for providing best-in-class candidate and stakeholder recruiting experience.
The Impact: The Recruiter role will be essential in our local talent acquisition strategy, supporting mission-critical expansion projects and working closely with hiring managers as a Talent Adviser; influencing business leaders to make smart hiring decisions and being a go-to-expert when it comes to local talent landscape.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to be part of S&P Global, a growing global organization that powers the markets of the future and work closely with the business in attracting best-in-class talent.
- Further develop your skills as a Talent Adviser and learn best recruiting practices from an industry leader when it comes to candidate and stakeholder management.
- Meets with hiring managers to understand talent needs/gaps and create a talent identification, assessment and recruitment plan for specific open positions.
- Collaborate with hiring manager on candidate sourcing strategy and draft advertisements for print and online placement, including updates to spglobal.com/careers.
- Supports and manages the external hiring/internal mobility process through Workday Recruiting Module. Facilitates and attends recruitment events; builds relationships with universities and other external organizations.
- Review and screen resumes from all sources and distribute to hiring managers or appropriate members of management team. Coordinate the scheduling of interviews and/or testing with selected candidates. Meet with each interviewed candidate for assessment and wrap-up.
- Manage the candidate job offer process, including, background checks, offer extension, and negotiation. Notify all relevant parties of offer acceptance and agreed upon start date.
- Assist with design and delivery of relevant educational offerings (effective interviewer skills training, new manager on-boarding, etc.) to further inform and support hiring managers and interviewers in their efforts to recruit and retain top talent.
- Attend external recruiting events (career fairs, information sessions, club meetings, and on-campus interviews) and engage in internal roadshows to source qualified candidates for targeted roles and to generate brand awareness.
- Track and maintain key talent acquisition metrics (hiring yields, interviews held, etc).
- Prepares analysis of key headcount trending, recruitment and market data to inform local recruiting decisions.
- Identifies talent prospects and coordinates talent assessment.
- Supports diversity initiatives and ensures hiring targets are met.
- Participate and assist in completing other TA-specific projects as needed.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced recruiter, with established local talent expertise and diverse recruiting & sourcing capability in handling specialized and industry-specific niche roles. Technology & Content recruiting experience is preferred but not required.
- A Talent Adviser with strong passion for talent attraction & management, a self-starter, driven and goal-oriented.
- Requires 4-5 years of solid experience in Corporate Recruiting or Headhunting experience. Comfortable working with volume requirements.
- Must be a graduate of college degree of any relevant programs such Human Resources, Psychology, Management, Business or its equivalent.
- Open to work in a fixed-term project-based employment.
- Flexible to work in shifting schedules, primarily in Mid Shift and render overtime when there is a strong business need.
- Must be willing to work in the Makati Office, with occasional travel to the Pasig Office
About Company Statement:
S&P Global Corporate
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.