The Role: Project Manager, Information Security
The Location: Denver, CO
The Team: You will have the opportunity to work closely with Digital Infrastructure Program Managers, CTOs, and Leadership Teams
The Impact: S&P Global is seeking a Project Manager to support the Digital Infrastructure Information Security team, reporting to the Information Security Program Manager. The Project Manager provides project management support for a variety of Information Security projects related to the security of our environment, with a focus on complex and strategic initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
- Have the opportunity to further develop your project management skills within a dynamic global organization.
- Lead large-scale projects that directly impact the day-to-day operations of our internal employees as well as end users.
- Build on your experience with keeping multiple projects moving while managing stakeholder expectations and interacting with technical resources.
- Manage critical and strategic Information Security projects
- Develop and maintain all project artifacts in accordance with PMO best practices
- Define project plans, stakeholder engagement, project tracks and resource needs for related projects
- Facilitate meetings including daily stand-ups, issue resolution, and project status meetings
- Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding infrastructure requirements
- Work with technical leads to resolve infrastructure issues
- Support change management process
- Interface with IT Finance, Infrastructure Leadership, and Program Managers
- Serve as point of contact for escalations related to infrastructure issues
What we’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, management information systems, or business with experience in technology
- 5+ years’ project management experience in an information security role in a global environment,
- Experience must include Information Security lead project management
- Demonstrated experience in strategic activities and leading cross-functional projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Successful track record in working in a global, multi-client environment
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
- Advanced degree strongly desired
- PMP, CSM, CISSP certification is a plus
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law
Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.