The Role: Business Analyst II
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: Workflow Automation team is a part of PM/BA department. This team is responsible for creating internal automation systems to implement and maintain robotics process across the company. The team also handles troubleshooting and maintaining third party software which are used by our organization.
The Impact: RPA developer plays a critical role in building and deploying robotic process automation. Works closely with other developers, Project managers, QA in order to deliver new automated processes to replace manual processing/efforts.
What’s in it for you: Selected candidate will be responsible for supporting and executing projects assigned to the Workflow Automation team. The candidate will be involved in developing, maintaining, and supporting all the automation needs across the organization. He/she will also provide support to third party applications like Automation Anywhere, Win Automation, Blue prism etc.
· Analyze business problems, develop technology solutions to these problems and manage the project through its life cycle.
· Provide primary support for assigned systems and applications; provide backup support for other systems as needed.
· Build simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications
· Work independently with limited support
· Supervise all application development phases, including testing and documentation
What We’re Looking For:
· Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or commensurate experience in the field.
· Skilled in automating business processes using RPA technologies.
· Expertise in RPA methodology and deployment.
· Hands on experience on experience on one or more of the following Robotics automation tools:-
BluePrism/Automation Anywhere/WinAutomation/NICE/Pega Robotics/OpenSpan.
· Assist with creation of the Automation Architectures.
· Creates RPA automation as per the best practices.
· Good communication skills – Written and verbal.
· Performs code reviews.
Having good SQL and core coding expertise would be an added advantage.