The Role: Research Assistant
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Team: The position provides broad support for the Infrastructure team in all credit and Green Evaluations related matters: supports senior analysts in the analysis of the credit portfolio, works with senior analysts in preparing committee presentations, and maintains databases. Assembles pertinent financial, technical and other data essential to debt rating activities, and applies acquired research, analytical and reporting skills.
What’s in it for you: This position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to embrace a fast learning analytical job in an international working environment.
- Perform extensive research on credit industries and economy.
- Prepare spreadsheets and presentations to senior analysts.
- Support Senior Analysts during analytical process.
- Comply with quality standards and compliance policies.
- Provide adequate level of customer service and responsiveness.
What We’re Looking For:
- Education: Graduated from Business Administration, Economics or Finance desirable.
- 0-2 year of work experience in a financial institution, accounting, consulting firm or large corporation. Desirable experience on Capital Markets.
- Knowledge of financial modelling and financial forecasting will be highly valuable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Full business proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Display Strong Personal Integrity