The Role: Technical Support Asscoiate
The Location: Makati City, Philippines
The Team:You will have the opportunity to work within a global team setting that contributes directly to a client base to ensure client satisfaction.
The Impact: Ensures that client concerns and requests are resolved in a timely, efficient, accurate, and professional manner demonstrating excellence in service and commitment to client satisfaction balanced with a concern for profitability and growth of the company.
What’s in it for you:
- Collaborative work environment where you provide daily assistance to our clients
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader within the financial industry
- Growth opportunities within a vast segment of the company
- Responsible for product/technical support.
- Contributes expertise in testing upgrades and new releases from a client perspective.
- Provide new user orientation, education and installation assistance; troubleshoot tech specific problems and occasionally answer data and industry-specific questions – all via phone and e-mail.
- Will work in both independent and group settings, and be able to meet deadlines, while ensuring both accurate and complete work.
What We’re Looking For:
Bachelor’s degree in an IT or Data Science field or equivalent education/experience. Basic understanding of finance industry, proficient in computer applications and operating systems is preferred.
- Background in service desk and customer base support setting
- Experience with customer support via telephone and email
- 6 months to 1 year of customer support within an IT setting; fresh graduates may be considered.
- Those without or have an incomplete degree can still be considered if they have the corresponding work experience or skills set
- Ability to collect, analyze and summarize data to prepare clear reports
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to work in the Night Shift (shifting schedule)