S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Lead Business Analyst
The Location: Hyderabad, India
The BA/PMs (Business Analysts / Project Managers) understand and analyze business processes, workflows and requirements, design solutions and drive delivery of value, empowered by Scrum framework.
The solutions include aspects related to overall architecture, user interfaces, database models, functional /non-functional specifications, scalability, maintenance and quality.
They plan and coordinate the efforts of other members in the team, they closely work with the PO (Product Manager) and other stakeholders and they are responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of Scrum framework.
As a member of the BA/PM team, and as a Lead Business Analyst, you will help, guide and mentor BA/PMs of multiple teams to influence how well we meet our business needs and how efficient and effective our solutions are. Through the BA/PMs, you will help the scrum teams drive our technology solutions powering our data collection, workflows and delivery processes. You will work with other leads from development and QA groups to create and deliver business value through software solutions.
What’s in it for you:
- Become part of a fortune 500 company.
- Work with the global leader in financial information and analytics.
- Improve your knowledge and skill sets by working on enterprise level applications, products and technologies.
- Enhance your talent as a Business Analyst in a challenging, global, collaborative working environment.
- Understand business processes, workflows and requirements
- Help analyze business needs and design solutions in terms of overall architecture, data models, workflows, user interfaces, features & functionality and quality.
- Help deliver the solutions on time in Scrum framework.
- Help resolve issues related to maintenance and support.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of solutions
- Play an active role in and own the Project Management tasks as required.
- Lead a group of BA/PMs to effectively design solutions and deliver value in Scrum framework
- Work with the leadership to cascade and realize organizational objectives
- Bachelor's /Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/commerce/business management programs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience
Required Personal and Technical skills
- Good mentoring and leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Good research and problem solving skills
- An outgoing, result oriented, positive personality
- An understanding of SDLC, general programming and database concepts
- Good knowledge of SQL queries
- Experience in client collaboration, team coordination and project management
- Exposure to Agile framework
- Good knowledge of office productivity tools
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.