S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Working closely with an extraordinary team of Voice Writers, Scopists and Editors, you are responsible for crafting publication-quality transcripts of teleconference and webcasts of corporate earnings calls. You, being the final set of the eyes, will be proofreading the final transcript and editing the errors to deliver the best possible product.
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Team: You are going to be working the team which transcribes financial-related conference calls and assists in gathering business information such as corporate executive related data. You'd be joining a dynamic team of 250+ counterparts in global locations with countless opportunities to learn transferable skills & knowledge
The Impact: Working in the team means getting in on the floor of something that is huge, exciting, and significant, and is going to revolutionize how transcripts are produced and delivered to clients.
What’s in it for You:
- We are committed to provide you a path way to develop your career up to the manager level and above within Transcriptions department
- We seek to identify and reward special performance with growth opportunities
- We shall equip you with platform to work on enterprise level products learning new technologies and advanced transcribing tools
Responsibilities: You will essentially collaborate with peers and the Team Leader on continuously improving the transcriptions workflow process. You will also be involved in collecting other Business Information, such as private company profiles, as required by the organization.
- We to proofread and edit transcripts against the recorded audio of the event
- You shall be performing internet-based research to fact-check all terminology, products, and names
- We expect you to maintain a low error rate, contribute to very high-quality transcripts
- You should be able to assist in maintaining terminology library within the software
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience of vetting and editing articles, emphasis on strong command of grammar & punctuation
- At minimum of couple of years of experience in quality assurance or similar industry is required
- A ‘Touch-typist’ with a typing speed of 50 words per minute will be preferred
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent eye, hand, and auditory coordination
- Exceptional research skills
- Prior experience of working in a Transcriptions team is preferable
- 1-2 years of working experience in the Call Center/Quality Assurance industry is preferable
- Familiarity with financial markets and business organizational vocabulary is an asset
- Previous experience with speech recognition/editing softwares
Work Shift: Primarily a night shift job, subject to change upon business requirements.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.