Home > Employee Profiles
Our application process is simple and easy – once you find the job to which you want to apply, it should take you only 5 minutes to complete an application!
Search for a job.
- Click on Job Search or one of the many banners on other pages of this site that prompt you to search & apply.
- Search by business, location, category, or keyword.
- Click on the job title to read the description and start the process by clicking on “Apply Now.”
- Set up a Job Search Email Alert by clicking the big red button on the job listing pages to receive daily or weekly updates of newly matching jobs straight to your email box.
- Bookmark or share the job via social media or email to friends or to remind yourself if you want.
- Join our Talent Community and we’ll keep you informed with news about us and future career opportunities at McGraw Hill Financial via email, based on the information you provide.
- Know someone at McGraw Hill Financial to give you a referral? Then you should first contact your friend who works at McGraw Hill Financial, tell them what job you are looking to apply for (title or job # will do) and ask them to send you a personalized link through TalentVine, our referral platform. That way you’ll be tracked and your friend will get credit!
- Create a username and password for your candidate profile.
- Then, you'll need to upload your resume, which will automatically enter some of your personal information, education, and work experience. Be sure to check and make sure it is entered accurately.
- You'll also have the opportunity to attach a cover letter and, depending on the position, supplementary materials.
- At the end, check your information in the summary and then submit it to us! You will immediately be sent a confirmation of your application via e-mail.
- Your information will be saved under your username, so future applications to other jobs at McGraw Hill Financial will only need updates to your experience and other job-specific information.
We review your application.
- Our recruiters will review your application and determine whether your profile matches what we are looking for in this position.
- Be patient; this can take some time.
- If you are a match, you will be contacted by a recruiter.
- However, if you are not a match, you may not hear from a recruiter and will be notified via e-mail once the position is filled.
- A recruiter will contact you for a brief informational interview, usually by phone. (See our blog post on “5 Things You Must Know to Conquer Your Interview” to prep!)
- This is your chance to find out more about the position as well as a chance for us to start to get to know you.
- Then, you may be selected to have an in-person or phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview will give you a chance to meet the people you could be working with, get a feel for our work environment, and ask questions about the role and expectations.
- Be prepared to talk about your past experience and what you can bring to the position, as well as more general information and your ideas and thoughts about the business.
- There may be further rounds of interviews as necessary.
Reference and background check.
We will perform reference and background checks before making an offer; your recruiter will let you know what to expect and what is required.
Finally, if everything works out, your recruiter will send you a formal offer letter via e-mail or regular mail. You still have the opportunity to ask questions, and ultimately, confirm your acceptance of the offer, and join our organization!